The HBWE Emotional & Social Intelligence Certificate
Success in your professional and personal relationships requires improving your Emotional and Social Intelligence. This involves becoming aware of how you relate with others, the latent and manifest messages you send, the words you speak, your attitude and behavior, and how your inevitable biases impact your ability to empathize and connect with people. Emotionally regulating yourself, in essence, processing your mental choices in slow motion, allows you to understand yourself and others better. It's is a deliberate process. It's a choice, a learned skill, a necessity! It's your responsibility! How and if you choose to react or respond to people and situations are governed by your ability to develop your emotional intelligence. Successful relationship outcomes are not accidental. Our certificate helps you recognize, understand, and practice developing your Emotional and Social intelligence.
So, What’s included?
- Choose Four (of Five offered) online courses focused around Leading Development, Leading Up and Down, Influence, and Self-Leadership.
- A comprehensive set of psychological and job-performance assessments (which is a free add-on to each online class). Each assessment is well researched, designed and validated according to the APA standards for educational and psychological Testing.
- How to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence
- How to Be The Adult in The Room
- How Self-Awareness Leads to Effective Communication
- The Effective Listening Masterclass
- How to Give (and receive) Negative Feedback Positively
How to Give (And Receive) Negative Feedback PositivelyCourse
You'll learn how to engage in a feedback session, the fine line between positive and negative feedback, and how to ask good questions in the process. You'll also learn guided techniques/methods for giving objective, neutral, yet impactful feedback
How Self-Awareness Leads to Effective CommunicationCourse
This course is based on a communication model which brings to the fore how to access the critical self-awareness needed to improve or modify your interpersonal communication at work. The course is intentionally introspective...
How To Be The Adult In The RoomCourse
Identify and change patterns of interaction, which interfere with interpersonal relationships - both at work and at home. Learn to control your responses...and therefore the outcomes.
The Effective Listening MasterclassCourse
This course is about effectively listening to influence an outcome, person, or situation. Listening to respond to the true meaning of the other party’s communication, thus minimizing misunderstandings and significantly shortening conversations.
How to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence at Work (Pt 1)Course
Our emotions influence the way we act, react, and respond. A common belief is that you either 'have' EI or don't. This is untrue. EI is a skill. And like any other skill, you can develop it - with instruction, training, and practice.