The HBWE Leadership is Influence Certificate
Leadership is Influence! Life is about the ability to influence. It’s about getting people to do things for you because they want to, not because they have to. The process of being influential begins and ends with being seen as credible to anyone you interact with. Are you the person who, when you approach, I say (verbally or non-verbally), “What the hell do you want?!” or are you the person who gets me to say, “What can I do for you today?!”
Your goal should be the latter because THIS is where your ability to influence begins. All great leaders are influential...only great leaders are influential. This certificate focuses on preparing you to become that person. To be the person whose emotional and social intelligence facilitates excellent working and personal relationships and interactions. Then and only then will you be influential!
So, What’s included?
- Choose Four (of six offered) online courses focused on Leading Development, Leading Up and Down, Influence, and Self-Leadership.
- A comprehensive set of psychological and job-performance assessments (which is a free add-on to each online class). Each assessment is well-researched, designed, and validated according to the APA standards for educational and psychological Testing.
- Leading Up To Lead Down (Pt1)
- Leading Up To Lead Down (Pt2)
- Leading the Human Side of Organizational Change
- Preventing Employee Mismanagement (Through Effective delegation)
- Coaching Intervention Strategies (for Counterproductive Workplace Behaviors)
- Leadership Skills for New Managers
Leading the Human Side of Organizational ChangeCourse
Leading the human side of organizational change refers to the process of managing and supporting individuals and teams through the social, emotional, and psychological aspects of change within an organization.
Leadership & Management Skills for New ManagersCourse
This class provides specific skills on how to manage both your reputation and your most important work relationship: your rapport with your boss. Uncover how to understand your supervisor’s world, preferences, and jargon; support your boss's goals...
Leading Up To Lead Down (Pt 1)Course
This course provides specific skills on how to manage both your reputation and your most important work relationship: your rapport with your boss. Uncover how to understand your supervisor’s world, preferences, and jargon; support your boss's goals.
Leading Up To Lead Down (Pt 2)Course
This course provides insight, meaning, and understanding to the 17th key to leading up (discussed in Pt1), 'Establishing Relational Chemistry.' We will examine strategies and techniques to get into – and stay – in your boss's inner circle...
Coaching Intervention StrategiesCourse
This course addresses some of the most common types of difficult and disruptive employee behaviors, identifies the potential risks to the organization if the behavior is not corrected, and offers strategies to coach, counsel, and correct behavior
Preventing Employee MismanagementCourse
This course focuses on the intersection between delegation and micromanagement in the coaching process. This is essential to staff/employee development...or staff mismanagement...