The HBWE Diversity & Inclusion Certificate
As organizations extend their global and remote workforce, their customers, constituents, and community partners become more and more diverse. It has become a competitive advantage to enhance your knowledge, understanding, and empathy on issues of diversity, inclusion, equity, and enhancing cultural competencies. Aside from being the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing! Proven benefits to the company’s bottom stem from attracting, engaging, promoting, and retaining diverse talent. None of this could happen if your organization is not an inclusive and welcoming workplace. The Certificate is designed to meet you where you are in your D&I journey and move you forward as a change agent. The Certificate will provide an opportunity for individual self-reflection, introspection, and understanding of what it means to be inclusive, an ally, and foster a place of belonging.
So, What’s included?
- Four online courses focused on the Inclusion of People of E.N.R.I.C.H (Ethnicity, Nationality, Race, Identity, Culture, Heritage, *Identity includes Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Socio-Economic Status, Education)
- Leading an Inclusive Working Environment (Beyond D.I.N.O: Diversity In Name Only)
- How To Deal with Unconscious Bias at Work
- How To Deal with Microaggression at Work
- Navigating Intercultural Relationships (at Work)
Leading An Inclusive Work EnvironmentCourse
Does your organization practice "D.I.N.O" – "Diversity In Name Only," or is it inclusive? This course examines the difference and provides strategies to become inclusive, improving overall departmental and organizational productivity.
How to Deal With MicroaggressionCourse
This course informs and transforms your knowledge, thinking, responses, and coping strategies for dealing with microaggressions in your workplace.
How to Deal With Unconscious BiasCourse
Unconscious bias causes us to unintentionally favor some individuals—often ones that are like us—who we welcome into our “in-group.” This can skew who gets hired, fired, promoted, demoted, recruited, listened to…and who receives the plush assignments